Thursday, November 24, 2011

I'm Full




Well, the kids are at their in-laws today for Thanksgiving so, knowing this some weeks ago, I arranged for Joyce and me to go to the Grand America Hotel in Salt Lake and have the Thanksgiving Brunch. It is the second time we have done this. 5 years ago with Becki and her family in Milwaukee and Ben in New England we did it for the first time. Incredible food, incredible spread and incredible service. I will list here what I consumed: Turkey, dressing, prime rib, shrimp, king crab, bacon, beans, cheeses of different kinds, cucumbers, a roll, cranberry sauce, Bavarian Chocolate cheesecake, Spice cake, Regular cheese cake, parfait, carmel pudding, a different parfait thingy, cupcake, macaroon, 2 diet cokes, a glass of cranberry juice and a hot chocolate to sip and finish with. I am glad we went to the gym this morning and I am going to hit it hard again tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment