Sunday, July 24, 2011

Reckless Endangerment

I finished this book on the financial collapse in the housing market that ricocheted through the economy affecting just about everybody. There are many questions in my mind, many of which were catalyzed by this book. The first question I have is "why aren't there a bunch of people in jail right now?" This includes a bunch of politicians, bankers, Wall Street big shots, mortgage brokers, Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac people and community organizing groups and union officials.

My reading has included several books on this particular topic and this is probably the best, because it is clear on who the major participants were, the greed that drove them and the attitude they had towards the rest of the citizens of this country and the people of the world. Read it, let me know what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment