Saturday, March 31, 2012

Nightmares and Burgers

Today we went up to the University of Utah's Kingsbury Hall and saw a children's theater production of Nightmare in My Closet. My two grandsons enjoyed it. It was cute. Afterwards we frequented Hire's Big H in SLC on 4th South and 700 East. More enjoyable than the food was observing the family next to us. Three cute teen age daughters, a younger son and the mom and dad. The mother had this porcelain white skin, the father olive skin. What was fascinating was watching the back and forth in conversation between all of them. There were no cell phones out, nothing like that. I don't know about you but I enjoy watching people, looking at parents and their children, seeing the genetics passed on from one child to the other. Two of the girls had the same white skin of their mother and the middle girl had olive skin with her mother's face. I'll never see this family again but really enjoyed sitting next to them.

No comments:

Post a Comment