Saturday, March 6, 2021

Should I Try It Again

Well, it has been four years since I posted to this blog site.  I am thinking I want to write my pondering and experiences more often, so I am going to give it a try.  There is no way we can come to a more level headed experience on this planet.  Watching the lives and actions of people is absolutely mind boggling.  None the less we are here together.  One of the most interesting things is how often I see the phrase "Let's Come Together".  

Well how is one supposed to come together with someone who wants to destroy everything that means anything to another person.  Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Happiness?  No big deal, cast it aside we don't need it.  That is what I hear from people, politicians and companies.  So, in the future I will be leaving more definitive and thought provoking expressions with links to various things.  One place I love to visit on Saturday mornings is www.powerlineblog.com and read and look at Steve Hayward's This Week in Pictures.  It is enjoyable, humorous and thought provoking.


Cheers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment