Saturday, September 18, 2010

It's Peach Time

This is a peach off one of my trees. I heard a guy say once that God coulda made a better fruit than a peach, but He didn't. Well, I love peaches. That's why September is so nice. My wife made a peach pie last week, actually two peach pies; and to let the pie languish and stimulate the gustatory senses was close, but not quite, to the explosion of the senses one has on their honeymoon night. Man it was good! She shared one with some of our neighbors down the street. She has heard three times from this woman how this pie has changed her, the woman's, life. Every time she runs into someone from the family they suggest it wouldn't be a bad idea to get another one sometime. Me too! My hopes are up. It is the weekend, that is when things happen. We'll see how it goes. If worse comes to worse though, I can peel some up with just the slightest little dusting of sugar and Voila! there you have it, pure peachy pleasure.

No comments:

Post a Comment