Saturday, September 25, 2010

Bear Lake in September

What a beautiful time of year. Right now I am looking out over the incredibly blue water at Bear Lake. It is incredibly peaceful, the leaves in the mountains around the lake are changing into the red and golds of autumn. The sky is fair and you can relax enough to slow your heart beat to almost nothing. We enjoyed a nice bike ride yesterday. I did have a small problem on a hill. We were stopping to look over the lake and I forgot to kick my heel out on my biking shoes and my foot did not detach from the pedal and I feel like a tree onto my shoulder. It has been pretty sore, enough to worry me that I may not be able to swing a golf club for a few days. As we head to the inexorable cold of winter here at the 41st parallel, one has to soak up these wonderful fall days.

No comments:

Post a Comment