Thursday, February 18, 2010

Utah Dental Association Convention

Today and tomorrow my staff and I are attending the UDA convention. There was a great turnout. The highlight of the day was a presentation to our executive director, Monte Thompson. For some months now dentists in Utah have been asked to send a small contribution to make a fund big enough to buy him a new, big, gorgeous Harley-Davidson motorcycle. He was shocked, surprised and amazed that the secret has been kept since September.

I attended a great class on root canal therapy. I know, it makes you cringe doesn't it? Well, technology, materials and techniques are improving so much that I think most root canal procedures are easier to do than some crowns.

We had lunch at Biaggi's at The Gateway with my staff. All in all, a good and worthwhile day.

No comments:

Post a Comment