Saturday, April 3, 2010

My Boy's Wedding

April Fools Day. My son Ben married his sweetheart Melissa in Logan UT. It was a wonderful day. These two young people were thrilled with everything that happened. Their marriage ceremony was most remarkable and the Spirit in their faces and the vitality of their smiles radiated a deep love and affection and respect for each other. Joyce and I were absolutely blessed with a great validation of the feelings these two have for each other. At least for our son we have never seen him more happy. For Melissa we are so pleased and indebted to Him Who Blesses to have her in our family.

2 comments:

  1. What a great day!! We were so happy to be a part of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Greg & Joyce I'm so sorry we didn't make it up there. April 1st is also our oldest grandson's birthday and we needed to be with our family that night. But so glad that it all went well. She looks like a doll and I do believe Ben is glowing.
    much love

    ReplyDelete