Sunday, March 7, 2010

Grilling in the Cold

The wife said she hadn't thought of anything for dinner today. So I thought it might be nice to get the grill cranked up and do something while she was still at Church. So, I grabbed some frozen chicken breasts, thawed them out in hot water, wet them down good in Worcestershire sauce with some poultry seasoning, minced garlic and white pepper. It is a quick way to season because I didn't have much time. I mixed up the oat bran muffins with blueberries, whipped up a tossed green salad and threw some spuds in the oven to bake. Voila! The wife walks in, dinner is ready, she's happy, I'm happy. Easy as pie.

Here you can see the little darlin's on the grill. I love my grill. It is big, it runs on natural gas plumbed out to the patio so I do not have to make propane runs. It works out great. Oh, it was pretty chilly down in the 30's but it is seldom too cold to fire of the grill.

No comments:

Post a Comment